Wednesday 29 August 2012

Proof of Love

What is intended as a proof of true love? Do you know what does this mean? Jom follow us to read the article below as a teaching and guidance for all of us.




There is a blind man alone. Everyone hates him, except his beloved. The man used to say, "I will marry you at the moment I can see." Some day, some people donate points to the man. I finally got to see the man. Immediately, he went to see his girlfriend. But, when he saw his lover, he was especially surprised that her lover was blind.

Her lover asked, "Will you marry me now?" Without any reason, the man refused. Lover smiled and went to go and say. "Take care of my good points ..."
Hurm ... what do you think after reading the above article? Do you agree with what he did that lover is the best example as a proof of true love?

No comments:

Post a Comment